<< Edit Variables | PmWiki.Variables | I18n Variables >>
- The upload.php script is automatically included from stdconfig.php if the
$EnableUpload variable is true in config.php. Note that one may still need to set an upload password before users can upload (see UploadsAdmin).
- The directory where uploads are to be stored. Defaults to uploads/ in the pmwiki directory, but can be set to any location on the server. This directory must be writable by the webserver process if uploading is to occur.
- The url of the directory given by
- Sets the prefix for uploaded files to allow attachments to be organized other than by groups. Defaults to
'/$Group' (uploads are organized per-group), but can be set to other values for sitewide or per-page attachments.
$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$FullName'; # per-page attachments
$UploadPrefixFmt = ''; # sitewide attachments
- When set to 1 (the default), links to attachments bypass PmWiki and come directly from the webserver. Setting
$EnableDirectDownload=0; causes requests for attachments to be obtained via
?action=download. This allows PmWiki to protect attachments using a page's read permissions, but also increases the load on the server.
- When set to 1 (default is 0), uploading a file to a location where a file of the same name already exists causes the old version to be renamed to
file.ext,timestamp (instead of being overwritten).
timestamp is a Unix-style timestamp.